Actress, Iyabo Ojo, Ronke Odusanya Steps out to Support Liz Da Silva
It is not easy having good friends come around to support you irrespective of their religious beliefs and that is what the likes of actress, Iyabo Ojo, Ronke Odusanya did for their colleague, Liz Da Silva.
The actresses stepped out to support each other over the weekend as actress, Liz Da Silva’s church held its 28th, Adult Harvest.
Although, Iyabo Ojo, does not attend the White Garment church, but there is no time she is being invited for an event in the church that she does not honour because we all serve the same God.
It was indeed a colourful event which saw members go glory to God for bringing them this far all through the beginning of the year without them shading tears of sorrow.
- Actor, Badaiki Erom Shaggy Welcomes first Baby girl with Lover in US
- Nollywood Actor, Olorode Muyiwa Clears his Car After Two Months
- Nollywood Actor, Nelson Ezeoha is Dead
- Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Beaten up by Neighbour’s Hubby (photos)
- I’ve Reached out to Mercy Aigbe, I’m Truly Sorry for my Actions…Actress, Toyin Aimakhu
- Music duo, Mamuzee Twins Bereaved as Mum Dies After Going into Coma
- God will Never Forgive Mamuzee Twins for Abandoning their Mother…Singer, Daddy Showkey
- Super Eagles Player, Raheem Lawal Surprise Mother with Multi-million Naira Mansion