Adekunle Gold And Simi Get Matching Tattoos For Their 4th Wedding Anniversary
Singers Adekunle Gold and Simi get matching tattoos to mark their 4th wedding anniversary.
Recall that the couple got engaged in 2018 after dating for five years and were finally married on January 9, 2019. Now they have a daughter, Adejare.
A picture of the couple wearing matching tattoos for their 4th anniversary goes viral and aroused mild reactions from followers and fans on social media.
Adedoyin: E b like say na tattoo dey reign for couples Oo
Pro King: All these tattoo that some married celebrity are getting I pray that it should be for everlasting....... I really don't want to hear we are separated/Divorced we should respect your decision..... God Abeg oh🙏🤲 Everlasting Peace to [email protected]_Baby & @Davido&Co
- American-based Kenyan Rockstar Benking The Artist
- Tems Bags First Grammy Award
- "Dreams Come True" Reactions Trail The Moment Seyi
- Tems Links Up With JAY Z And Beyonce In Pre Grammy
- Do You Know Idris Elba? See What He Intends To Do
- Paul Okoye's Girlfriend Is At It Again As She Reve
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles