Media Influencer Becomes A Property Owner Within Few Years In Canada
Popular media personality, Shade Ladipo, have narrated how she became a property owner in Canada within few years in the midst of overwhelming odds.
She revealed in a post on her social media how 2020 was one of her hardest years which was a consequence of her migration from Nigeria to Canada.
In a series of posts shared on her Instastories, Shade revealed her first job upon arriving Canada which was a gym attendant. But shortly afterwards when the gym company shut down she was hired into a ''shit'' company.
Nevertheless, her inconvenience working as a shit worker prompted her to quit the job and secured a better job where she earned higher.
"I arrive in Canada March 20 2020. It took me 3 months to find a job. The job I found was working in gym as a cleaner. I did that job for 6 month and the gym shut down cos of COVID and I was on government funds for 3 months.
I got a 60k job in a shit company that almost ran me mad. I left after 3 months and told God to give me double for my trouble.
2 months later I got a job paying me 3 times that amount and 6 months later I got my first property in Canada."
Furthermore, she finally acknowledged how growing up in Lagos taught her resilience.
"Why am i sharing this?
People only tell you the floss but never share the hard times.
I have had haaard time. 2020 was one of the hardest years of my entire life but somehow... somehow I made it through..
Do not rush the process, trust the proces. Every good thing will come.
For real if you can make it in Lagos, you can make it anywhere.
Nigeria built me for this."
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From