Media Influencer Becomes A Property Owner Within Few Years In Canada
Popular media personality, Shade Ladipo, have narrated how she became a property owner in Canada within few years in the midst of overwhelming odds.
She revealed in a post on her social media how 2020 was one of her hardest years which was a consequence of her migration from Nigeria to Canada.
In a series of posts shared on her Instastories, Shade revealed her first job upon arriving Canada which was a gym attendant. But shortly afterwards when the gym company shut down she was hired into a ''shit'' company.
Nevertheless, her inconvenience working as a shit worker prompted her to quit the job and secured a better job where she earned higher.
"I arrive in Canada March 20 2020. It took me 3 months to find a job. The job I found was working in gym as a cleaner. I did that job for 6 month and the gym shut down cos of COVID and I was on government funds for 3 months.
I got a 60k job in a shit company that almost ran me mad. I left after 3 months and told God to give me double for my trouble.
2 months later I got a job paying me 3 times that amount and 6 months later I got my first property in Canada."
Furthermore, she finally acknowledged how growing up in Lagos taught her resilience.
"Why am i sharing this?
People only tell you the floss but never share the hard times.
I have had haaard time. 2020 was one of the hardest years of my entire life but somehow... somehow I made it through..
Do not rush the process, trust the proces. Every good thing will come.
For real if you can make it in Lagos, you can make it anywhere.
Nigeria built me for this."
- American-based Kenyan Rockstar Benking The Artist
- Tems Bags First Grammy Award
- "Dreams Come True" Reactions Trail The Moment Seyi
- Tems Links Up With JAY Z And Beyonce In Pre Grammy
- Do You Know Idris Elba? See What He Intends To Do
- Paul Okoye's Girlfriend Is At It Again As She Reve
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles