More Enemy Lurks!! Collection Of Unfriendly Remarks Against Wizzy
Many hours ago, Singer Wizkid has commented ill unsavory and Enmity remarks against his colleagues following his undermining statements against rap music.
His statements that rap music is dead and uninteresting and that they are broke boys has generated fiery reaction from singers. Some responded with rap freestyle with a touch of sacarsm while some elucidated point blank that rap is still alive. Infact, no Nigeria made Wizkid's list of good rap singers.
Following Wizzy latest unfavorable remark, more Enemy Lurks around his corner. Many celebrities and fans are on his neck. Ycee was the first to condenm Wizkid's childish statement when he said: “This thing wey Wiz Dey do no make sense. Rappers work so hard in an industry that doesn’t even favor them. No funding. No support. No nothing. And you wanna make fun of that? Nah G That is not it,” he wrote.
He further slammed Wizkid as a failed rapper as his throwback rap video surfaced across the internet space.
See reactions that follow Wizkid’s above post below;
esthersskin: hmmmm wizkid don dey do pass his own.
thatbackyardgirl: And MI and Vector are pop stars yh? 🥴.
theprettynurse__: This is the wizkid I want . more ego less love
- American-based Kenyan Rockstar Benking The Artist
- Tems Bags First Grammy Award
- "Dreams Come True" Reactions Trail The Moment Seyi
- Tems Links Up With JAY Z And Beyonce In Pre Grammy
- Do You Know Idris Elba? See What He Intends To Do
- Paul Okoye's Girlfriend Is At It Again As She Reve
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles