Baip African delegates to make historical appearance at Miss International pageant 2022
Ahead of what is likely to be the most-anticipated Miss International 2022 World finals billed to take place at the heart of Japan, The Beauty of Africa International Pageant (Baip), One of Africa's most prestigious pageant brand is gearing up to make history after announcing delegates from Namibia, Nigeria and Kenya who would lead the charge for the coveted crown and emerge winner of one of the world's greatest beauty pageant.
The selected representatives, queen Cindy Isendi, Miss International Kenya, queen Erika Kazombaruru, Miss International Namibia and queen Precious Obisoso, Miss International Nigeria are all Baip ex queens from their respective countries and they have all demostrated readiness through championing various individual projects, keeping their body in perfect shape, engaging in training and building up their pageant Cv.
As the first African organisation to send three delegates to the same international pageant, the Baip director, Mr Daniel Opuene expressed his excitement and unwavering focus towards the competition.
"We are closer to the event finale, the preparation has been hectic though i have strong believe it's going to yield positive results.
"The delegates will all depart for Japan this week and we look forward with excitement and confidence to see their performance at the event", he said while engaging with newsmen at the company’s head office in Portharcourt, River state, Nigeria.
With the grand finale taking place on December, 13th at the Dome City, Tokyo, Japan, the Baip delegates will battle with over 70 representatives from other Nations and continents across the world to emerge winner and become successor to the reigning Miss international, Sireethorn Leearamwat of Thailand.
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From