Anyone That Hates my Makeup is a Broke Ass…Actress, Moyo Lawal
Curvy Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, does not care whatever is being said about because she is not living her life for anyone.
The actress shared photo of her makeup face and could not hide her feelings as she appreciated herself at the level she has taken the makeup game to.
She sure applies it herself and she feels comfortable with it but she did not stop at warning those who feel they come calling her various name because of how she looks.
Moyo warned that anyone who does not like her makeup is a hater and broke to a point of not being able to afford a good one like her.
Expressing joy about her makeup, she wrote, “My makeup game is simply too strong. Anyone who says otherwise is just a hater that is why I don't like wasting my makeup on just showing up anyhow at any event. That's why I either go to work. go shopping or sit my supermodel sef at home. P.s if you don't like my makeup it is because you are broke and you don't have money to be buying enough makeup (be using makeup for one year awon elebi.”
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer