Don't Spend Your Money On Weeding Again" See Actor Who Criticises Elaborate Party
Lege Miami whose real name is Kehinde Adams, is a Nigerian born Yoruba Nollywood actor, and singer. He has spoken vehemently against the throwing of big party for wedding which according to him is meaningless.
He shared a video of himself advising adults telling them to rather spend their time building a home full of children rather than throwing a senseless wedding party.
He maintained that when couples separate, their children will nonetheless unite them sooner or later than throwing a big party.
"Don't spend your money on weeding again. If you spend money on elborate wedding party, when you fight, you may not reconnect again. Child birth is marriage. When you both have children no charm can stop both of you from reconnecting"
- Nigerian US-based Media executive Akeju bags Afric
- Tension As Oba Solomon Threatens To Attack Naira M
- At Last! Legal Counsel Defends D'banj Over Fraud
- "My Father Needs To Apologize To My Mum" Actress E
- Sympathetic!! Popular Ghanian Comedian In Sorrow A
- Singer Hit 50 Million Views And Reveals The Magic
- ICPC Invited And Granted Bai To 10 Persons, Refute
- Thoughtful! Daddy Freez Has A Different Prodding V
- Terrible Reactions Surround Burnaboy's Procurement
- D'banj's Fraud Allegation And Present Plight