Though I still have love for God, it’s just too much for me — Tonto Dikeh
Tonto Dikeh, a Nigerian actress and governorship aspirant, has reaffirmed her love for God in the face of adversity.
Though she has faced numerous challenges, including a marriage breakdown and others that questioned her candidacy, she insists she has not given up on God.
In an interview with Nigerian media personality Chude Jideowo, the River State Deputy Governor candidate stated that she still prays and looks up to God for a positive change in her life.
“I don’t want to say God let me down. The love I have for God has never gone; I still pray to him every day, but I just took a step back. I said you know what God? if you’re gonna raise stones, raise them,” she said.
The famed actress emphasized, “I just got to that point in my life where I just trusted him so much for certain things not to happen, and they did. And you keep wondering, is there really a God? Is my faith real? I mean, am I doing this well?”
“God is not tired of me though; he’s not tired of me, that I know. I don’t know how to put in words, but it’s deeper than I’m saying, yeah, it’s deeper,” she lamented.
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot