Though I still have love for God, it’s just too much for me — Tonto Dikeh
Tonto Dikeh, a Nigerian actress and governorship aspirant, has reaffirmed her love for God in the face of adversity.
Though she has faced numerous challenges, including a marriage breakdown and others that questioned her candidacy, she insists she has not given up on God.
In an interview with Nigerian media personality Chude Jideowo, the River State Deputy Governor candidate stated that she still prays and looks up to God for a positive change in her life.
“I don’t want to say God let me down. The love I have for God has never gone; I still pray to him every day, but I just took a step back. I said you know what God? if you’re gonna raise stones, raise them,” she said.
The famed actress emphasized, “I just got to that point in my life where I just trusted him so much for certain things not to happen, and they did. And you keep wondering, is there really a God? Is my faith real? I mean, am I doing this well?”
“God is not tired of me though; he’s not tired of me, that I know. I don’t know how to put in words, but it’s deeper than I’m saying, yeah, it’s deeper,” she lamented.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire