Chris Attoh’s Tweet 30 Minutes After Murder Of Wife
A week before the demise of wife of celebrated Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh, Bettie Jenifer the celebrated actor sparked speculation on social media that all was not well with his second marriage after he deleted all of Bettie’s pictures from his social media pages.
Bettie, died on Friday, May 10 in Maryland, United States after she was shot and pronounced dead when the police arrived at the crime scene.
But a quick check on social media, reveals that Chris Attoh tweeted about his ‘shaky’ marriage, 30 minutes (5:31pm) after his wife Bettie Jennifer was shot dead.
“Chris Attoh, when it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option but a priority. Loyalty is ever…” Chris Tweeted as sighted by RazzNews.com
Chris Attoh and Bettie Jenifer married at a ceremony in Accra October 2018. This was shortly after divorcing his first wife, Nigerian actor DamiloIa Adegbite, with whom he has a son.
Check his tweet below
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu