Chris Attoh’s Tweet 30 Minutes After Murder Of Wife
A week before the demise of wife of celebrated Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh, Bettie Jenifer the celebrated actor sparked speculation on social media that all was not well with his second marriage after he deleted all of Bettie’s pictures from his social media pages.
Bettie, died on Friday, May 10 in Maryland, United States after she was shot and pronounced dead when the police arrived at the crime scene.
But a quick check on social media, reveals that Chris Attoh tweeted about his ‘shaky’ marriage, 30 minutes (5:31pm) after his wife Bettie Jennifer was shot dead.
“Chris Attoh, when it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option but a priority. Loyalty is ever…” Chris Tweeted as sighted by RazzNews.com
Chris Attoh and Bettie Jenifer married at a ceremony in Accra October 2018. This was shortly after divorcing his first wife, Nigerian actor DamiloIa Adegbite, with whom he has a son.
Check his tweet below
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021