Chris Attoh’s Tweet 30 Minutes After Murder Of Wife
A week before the demise of wife of celebrated Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh, Bettie Jenifer the celebrated actor sparked speculation on social media that all was not well with his second marriage after he deleted all of Bettie’s pictures from his social media pages.
Bettie, died on Friday, May 10 in Maryland, United States after she was shot and pronounced dead when the police arrived at the crime scene.
But a quick check on social media, reveals that Chris Attoh tweeted about his ‘shaky’ marriage, 30 minutes (5:31pm) after his wife Bettie Jennifer was shot dead.
“Chris Attoh, when it comes to relationships, remaining faithful is never an option but a priority. Loyalty is ever…” Chris Tweeted as sighted by RazzNews.com
Chris Attoh and Bettie Jenifer married at a ceremony in Accra October 2018. This was shortly after divorcing his first wife, Nigerian actor DamiloIa Adegbite, with whom he has a son.
Check his tweet below
- Precious Luka drop a stunning picture to mark her
- Hoodlums Attack Abuja Radio/TV Personality " Lucia
- Ndi Anambra In Diaspora Drum Support For Candidacy
- Beauty Influencer - Lola Oj Covers Tribe & Elan On
- MOVIE REVIEW: While watching the movie, I resisted
- Karima Releases New Single Audio & Visual titled "
- Bad Boy Timz - Don't Go Official video
- Precious Timothy Glows In New Photoshoot For Her B