JANG, INFORMATION MINISTER TO COMMISSION NATIONAL FILM INSTITUTE PROJECTS
Governor Jonah David Jang of Plateau State and Professor Dora Akunyili, the nations Information and Communications Minister are set to commission three (3) major completed projects at the National Film Institute Jos.
The projects are the Administrative Block, the Sound Stage Complex and the 350 Terrace Seat Auditorium.
The commissioning on June 12, 2009, will bring to five (5) the number of new facilities to boast learning at the nation's premier film institute within the last four years. It will be recalled that during SHOOT! 2008, the three in one Cyber café/Bookshop/Canteen as well as the Still Photography Laboratory were commissioned.
While the Administrative Block will provide the needed office accommodation for the increasing number of academic and non-academic staff for the Institute, the 350 terrace seat auditorium will serve as a Lecture Hall and for the screening of student's films. The Sound Stage complex will provide facilities for pre-production, production and post production of films, movies and television commercials.
Similarly, the newly completed structures/buildings will provide the needed facilities for the Corporations annual professional training workshop – SHOOT! This year's edition of SHOOT! is scheduled for July 20 – 24, 2009 at the National Film Institute, Jos.
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi