OAP, Toolz Reacts To Name Calling, May Edochie Refutes Claims For Fundraising
Popular Nigerian On Air Personality, Toolz has stated that she detest the term ‘strong woman.’
The media personality explained via her Insta stories that she does not like the phrase because it represent how much heartbreak and suffering a woman can endure.
Though she encouraged women to show strength yet embrace a soft side of life.
Her post read, “Softness for life! One of these days, I will explain why I don’t always like the term strong woman. For me quite often, it basically means how much burden, heartbreak, devastation a woman can carry and just keep going.”
On another note, wife to controversial actor, Yul Edochie, May Edochie, has replied to a female fan who suggested a donation for her and her children following her husband’s second marriage saga.
Recall that in late April this year, Yul set the internet abuzz when he announced his marriage to colleague, Judy Austin.
Since then, May Edochie has found fame, with a lot of people expressing their concerns for her and her children.
- Uche Maduagwu Declares Himself As A Transgender An
- Emotional Moment As Hilda Baci Is Caught Sobbing U
- D'Banj Wearing Crop Top Raises Suspicion About His
- Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teache
- Ada Jesus Gets Herself A Multi-million Naira Mansi
- Bella Shmurda Holds Olamide Badoo Responsible For
- Seun Kuti: "The Prison Is Better Than Sitting in t
- “I fit still snatch your man beat you join and not
- Former Bbnaija Housemate is Dead After A Brief Ill
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"