Edo State’s Rep Olime Spencer Set For Misters Of Nigeria Pageant
The flag-bearer for Edo state at the upcoming Misters of Nigeria Pageant, Olime Ayowale popularly known as Spencer has revealed his excitement and preparations for the prestigious male pageant competition.
The freelance fashion model turned stylist in a recent interview with vanguard online, stated that he has been working hard and believe he has all it takes to win one of the major titles at the pageant.
"I am a go-getter. I work hard at every competition, and I believe this is another opportunity for me to show my rare talents and emerge as the winner", he said.
"Misters of Nigeria is a huge platform, arguably the best male pageant in Nigeria at the moment. I am very proud to make it this far and also working even harder to make it to the grandfinale."
The Ambrose Ali University graduate expressed his excitement competing with some of the contestants and insisted he is not under any pressure.
"The experience so far has been amazing. The contestants are really good and competing with them has made me step up my game.
"I believe they see me as a competition too. I look forward to meeting them at the pageant camp", he added.
The grandfinale for the Mister of Nigeria Pageant holds later this year.
The contestants will be hoping to win one of the major titles and stand a chance of representing Nigeria at the international extension of the pageant.
- Empire Hosts Inaugural Event Themed #empiresundown
- Infinity Ebere Ohakwe premiers Nollywood movie Ola
- I gave Kemi a hard time because I didn’t want to d
- Wendy Shay, other 4 African female artists to head
- Nigerian actor Abbey Abimbola bags Asia's achievem
- I need husband urgently – Eucharia Anunobi cries o
- Tonto Dikeh, Kemi Olunloyo Battle For Supremacy Ra
- 2face Idibia Visits Sound Sultan's Grave In The US
- Iheme Nancy laments Over Her Crashed investment
- Colleagues celebrates Ngozi Ezeonu as she turns 57