Oyindoubra Wilson Emerges Face of Nigeria 2021
Oyindoubra Wilson, a model and graduate of English and Literature has emerged the winner, Face of Nigeria Pageant 2021.
In a keenly contested competition held over the weekend at the Enugu base landmark Hotel, she beat 32 others to clinch the coveted crown.
Oyindoubra is a trained aviator, certified by the Lagos state aviation academy. She is also an NCAA Licence certified personnel (Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority ) as a cabin crew.
Ozoya Salami, the director of the Pageant, said that the show, which is the 8th edition, was designed to promote the Urban fashion and TRADITIONAL values of the country and to build women with the right mindset to influence their society.
The freshly minted Face of Nigeria, who represented Bayelsa State at the competition, revealed her goal and plans for the future.
"My goal is to be grateful for the gift of life, everyday as it comes,using every opportunity and platform I have and given for the service of humanity, particularly as it regards to Children. Be a source of hope, affecting positively as many lives as possible and living an independent, comfortable and Simple life thereafter", she said.
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal