Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nelson pleads with artists
Award-winning Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson is pleading with artists to be circumspect with their choice of words employed in their songs.
At an essay competition organized by her Glaucoma Foundation NGO, the actress expressed this when she struggled to find a song she thought was good for the young children with her.
"I am trying to play a song for these children, a song that will empower and inspire them and I have gone through my playlist and I have found none," she stated.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Adebayor gifts Funny Face brand new Jeep car