PeterBlack debuts New 2020 Campaign | The Black Label
Budding Nigerian designer, PeterBlack once again pushes its sartorial elegance to the forefront with a 2020 “The Black Label” campaign.
Featuring a twofold creation of suits and kaftans, the pieces in the images describe a lifestyle relating to love for classic, timeless and stylish designs made with love and a high level of craftsmanship.
Discussing his inspiration behind the campaign, Peter shares, “inspired by the man’s versatile nature in fashion, I deemed it very praiseworthy of the man who decides to dress formally, formally informal, traditional as well as the life of the party.”
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere