EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and sisters - Van Vicker
African celebrated actor Van Vicker has backed the appeal by Nigerians demanding the scrapping of Special Anti Robbery Unit of Police popularly known as SARS.
On Thursday, a protest was organized by some Nigerian celebrities in Lagos led by lawyer and singer Folarin Falana and Runtown a musician with their reason being that they want an end to police brutality in Nigeria.
Van Vicker who is currently in Ghana and could not join the protest took to his social media handles to throw support for the protest and call to an end to the molestation unjustified murder of citizens alleged to be engaged dubious activities without any substantial proof.
In an Instagram post captured by Ghanaian Journalist and Blogger Attractive Mustapha , Van Vicker stated “ Hello everybody, my name is Van Vicker, I am an actor, a film maker and I stand with my Nigerian brothers and Sisters. #Endsars#VanVicker
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba