EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and sisters - Van Vicker
African celebrated actor Van Vicker has backed the appeal by Nigerians demanding the scrapping of Special Anti Robbery Unit of Police popularly known as SARS.
On Thursday, a protest was organized by some Nigerian celebrities in Lagos led by lawyer and singer Folarin Falana and Runtown a musician with their reason being that they want an end to police brutality in Nigeria.
Van Vicker who is currently in Ghana and could not join the protest took to his social media handles to throw support for the protest and call to an end to the molestation unjustified murder of citizens alleged to be engaged dubious activities without any substantial proof.
In an Instagram post captured by Ghanaian Journalist and Blogger Attractive Mustapha , Van Vicker stated “ Hello everybody, my name is Van Vicker, I am an actor, a film maker and I stand with my Nigerian brothers and Sisters. #Endsars#VanVicker
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei