Father’s Day are for men Living Happily with Their Wives…Fan Tells Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-hubby
Ex-hubby to Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, Olakunle Churchill, has decided not to feel for not having the latest pictures of his son, King Andre.
The business executive had to make use of the old picture he took with his son to celebrate the role he played in his life the times they spent together.
He wrote this message for his son, “Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. Grow and shine Son #kingandre .”
While his fans came appreciating him for not neglecting his son despite the issues he is having with his wife, a fan called his attention to note that the dy is supposed to be celebrated with men having a good home and stable home.
According to the fan, “Kennethemeka: Fathers day celebration should be for men living peacefully with their wives.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong