Chairman Prince Osisioma Foundation, Onyeka Eze Salutes Nigeria At60, Calls For Humanitarian Supports
As notable institutions and Personalities from across the world extend accolades to the Giant of Africa at her 60th Independence Anniversary, Prince Onyeka Eze, the Chairman of Prince Osisioma Foundation, has also hailed the country. Prince Onyeka Eze made the expression during his 60th Independence Anniversary speech, few hours ago.
The humanitarian agency of Prince Onyeka Eze, Prince Osisioma Foundation, is giving out 20 thousand naira to persons who participated in its online Independence day giveaway quiz, as a charity exercise to mark Nigeria's 60th Independence Anniversary.
While emphasising on the challenges and achievements of the nation as she clocks 60, the Chairman of Prince Osisioma Foundation also noted that more supports through efficient funding and development partnership are need promptly, especially in areas of humanitarian interventions and social development.
He further emphasized that, sufferings, malnutrition, ill health and displacements are one the basic causes to the death in several Communities across Nigeria and Africa. However he emphasized on the need for more concentration in areas poverty alleviation, social development, empowerment of youths and women development.
Prince Osisioma Foundation, as a notable NGO from Nigeria and across cities in the world has continue to foster education, empowerment of youth and support for the less privileged persons. Her programs are focused on Educational Empowerment projects to Support Children's Education, Touching Lives Program to help the under Previledged persons and outreach programs especially for Internally displaced persons in Africa and across the world.
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From