Jennifer Ephraim Foundation Flags-Off 500 Widows Feeding Project As Founder Marks Birthday
One of Nigeria's most prospective and vibrant Model, Brand Ambassador and Ex Beauty Queen, Her Majesty, Queen Jennifer Ephraim has yet again held a feeding intervention program in Abuja. The "Feeding Nigeria Widows: 500 At A Time", outreach, was flagged off yesterday, the 22nd of August 2020 by Jennifer Ephraim's Foundation ahead of the Founder's birthday today.
During the "Feeding Nigeria Widows" Project, the Team of Jennifer Ephraim's Foundation visited IDP camps and distributed lots of food items and relief materials to widows, ageing population and challenged persons. The feeding intervention outreach was targeted at supporting widows and Internally Displaced persons in camps across the federal Capital Territory.
In a reaction by the project Director of "Feeding Nigeria Widows; 500 At A Time" Project, she noted that giving isn't just about making a donation, but was about making a difference. Beneficiaries of the freezing program who spoke with Abuja Press Correspondent expressed appreciation and gratitude to the Jennifer Ephraim's Foundation for the care and love they had to them, especially during this challenging times.
Jennifer Ephraim's Foundation has remained focused on creating hope for the hopeless, as it is one of the values and visions behind it's establishment. The founder, Queen Jennifer Ephraim has remained unequivocally dogged in her interest and impact projects for humanity. She has however continue to receive commendations, felicitations, wishes and prayers, as she turns plus one today.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges