Nigeria Auto And Kiddies Investor, Miriam Akin Marks Birthday With Amazing Photos
A top Nigerian Ex-Model and currently one of the most promising Entrepreneurs in Lagos, Mrs Mariam Akin has marked her birthday with the release of stunning and amazing photos of herself. She turned plus one on the 7th of July 2020 in a quite impressive Celebration with well-wishers and family friends, especially those residents in Lagos.
The Ex-Model and currently Managing Director of Rain Autos, an automobile Agency in Nigeria and Chief Executive Officer of Rain Kiddies, a multi-fashion organization that homes the best kiddies wears and accessories, Mrs Mariam Akin has received loads of felicitations, wishes, congratulatory messages and prayers from family members, friends and fans within Nigeria and across the world.
In a brief conversation with STATE PRESS, she took ample time to appreciate the gestures and birthday felicitations she received. Mrs Mariam further expressed gratitude to God for the grace of a new age and prayed for increase and rest in all aspects of her life, as well as those who made out time to celebrate with her.
In her formative years, Mariam has been exceptionally outstanding, creative and prospective. She attended the University of Abuja, where she graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. Haven bagged her first degree, she engaged the labour market for few years before advancing her studies at the National Open University, where she received the certificate of Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution. Since then she has continued to build and expand her investments in kiddies accessories and automobiles.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere