Beauty Influencer - Lola Oj Covers Tribe & Elan Online Magazine
Mothers are one of life most precious personalities. I can look back and count series of mothers who have laid down their lives to save the nation Nigeria and their children. Every woman with the ability to take care of children is a mother. Either she is married, divorced, widowed or a single mother. No woman who struggles to take care of her children and strives for their growth should be regarded less as a mother.
Mother’s Day is our opportunity to celebrate mothers across all sphere of life. However, celebrating mothers should not be a thing of just a day, it should be a constant thing remembering the struggles of our mothers over us.
Hence, this edition of Tribe and Elan is embedded with series of articles appraising mothers: Single mothers, mothers who make exciting appearances on social media, grand mothers who are still slaying and men who have taken the call do women’s business.
Lola Ojetola aka Lola OJ is a popular British born lifestyle and beauty influencer , beauty entrepreneur ,vlogger lawyer and yummy mum is our covergirl this Mothers Day . Lola's bubbly enegy, vigour and vibe stands her out each time. She was blessed with motherhood recently amidst controversies and she has stood tall ever since against all enjoying every bit of bring a mum to her adorable little girl-Asiya. In this interview with our editor- in-chief Moriam Musa, Lola speaks about her rather interesting journey to motherhood, being a mum and finding love.
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte