Veteran Actor Pete Edochie To Be Honoured With Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation 4th Golf Tournament
Renowned Africa-Nigeria humanitarian agency, Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation will be hosting the 4th Golf Tournament, as it welcomes Golfers to a 1day PAR-3 Golf Tournament, holding at The Royal Golf Course in Idumuje Ugboko, Aniocha North Local Government Area in Delta State Nigeria on Saturday 7th March, 2020.
The 1day PAR-3 Golf Tournament is organised to honour Legendary Celebrity and one of Africa’s most talented Actor and film Producer, Pete Edochie, who will making grand appearance at the event. The Tournament is opened to Golfers from across Nigeria, to celebrate and recognized the distinguished reputation of the legendary Actor.
The multimillion naira Golf Tournament and sports project is sponsored by Billionaire Politician, International Lawyer, Philanthropist and Humanitarian, Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko. It is an annual tournament organised by his foundation to support and encourage the sport sector in Nigeria.
The organizers are optimistic that the tournament will enhance promotional engagements for golfing in Nigeria, as well as improve, encourage and support upcoming golfers in Delta state and across Nigeria. Speaking with our reporters one of the principal organizers stated that the competition will witness the participation of top-level Golfers in Nigeria with emphasis on their track records, as lots of prizes will be won at the 1-Day event.
The tournament was held last year and a year before. This is the 4th tournament organized by Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation at the Royal Golf Course in Delta state. His foundation is also behind the historic Malaria Eradication Project In African, which it had already commenced.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges