Miss Starlet Africa 2019 Donates Materials, Renovates Enugwu-UkwuGeneral Hospital
The 2019 Miss starlet Africa, Queen Obiamaka Enweluzor has flagged off her pet project geared towards promoting healthcare in local communities across the states in Nigeria.
Alongside her team, the beauty queen paid a visit to the General hospital in Enugwu-ukwu, Anambra state where she donated health care materials, food stuffs and other aiding items. She also carried out several renovations at some of the hospital wards.
Obiamaka said that it was her own way of giving back to the society because of her conviction that government alone could not meet the yearnings and needs of the citizenry alone.
She said: “Health is wealth, and am glad am being able to contribute towards the betterment of the health care niche in my community. We must, as individuals, learn to contribute towards improving the healthcare standard in Nigeria and not necessarily depend on the government.
Special thanks to Almighty God, to my family, team, friends and well wishers for their unending supports, love and prayers. Thanks so much and God bless you. Not forgetting MSA, thank you so much for giving me this amazing platform.”
The hospital Chief nurse, Mrs Alukwe Christiana and Oba Felix Nwosu, the King's cabinet and host of other chiefs who witnessed the unveiling of the event, thanked the queen and her group for the gesture, describing it as a demonstration of “uncommon patriotism” to Anambra and their fatherland.
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer