6 Months After His Arrest: Naira Marley’s Set For Record-Breaking Performance This Friday
The ‘Marlian Movement’ set in motion a roller coaster of events that took the music industry by storm.
It all began when angry Naira Marley fans (Marlians) revolted against his arrest on May 10, 2019.
He, along with Zlatan Ibile, and three other people were taken into custody by members of the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission for the alleged crime of internet fraud.
After spending 10 days behind bars, we expected a broken and downcast Naira Marley to emerge from prison on bail. but instead, he surprised us just a few days after his release with the viral hit track ‘Soapy’, which currently has over 5 million Youtube Views.
From ‘PXTA’, to ‘Ma Fo’, it has been hit after hit for Naira since his release from prison. His tracks are dominating top playlists and his fanbase is growing like wildfire.
His lingua has become a pop culture and all of a sudden ‘being a Marlian is the new cool’.
But fans are hungry for more as they have been starved of his stage appearance since his arrest.
Nothing beats seeing Naira Marley on stage again. It would be the greatest gathering of thousands of Marlians, as their first citizen takes the stage for the very first time since his arrest.
The good news is that Access Bank and Star Lager Beer have put together the “Access The Stars” concert that would see Naira Marley perform on stage alongside other A-List artists like Wande Coal, Mayorkun, Skiibii and Niniola on Friday, November 29 at Ikeja City Mall.
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti
- Nollywood Star Francis Duru Holds Educative Career
- Excitement In Big Dreams Talent House, As Celebrit
- FreshbyDotun Debut a Collection of Shirts
- SHATTAWALE AND STONEBWOY: KINGS FOREVER IN ASAASE
- Movies And Music: Actress Linda Osifo Features In
- Menswear label Wole Job Launches Debut Collection
- Abuja Top Gospel Sound Engineer, Jimmy Imoh Marks