6 Months After His Arrest: Naira Marley’s Set For Record-Breaking Performance This Friday
The ‘Marlian Movement’ set in motion a roller coaster of events that took the music industry by storm.
It all began when angry Naira Marley fans (Marlians) revolted against his arrest on May 10, 2019.
He, along with Zlatan Ibile, and three other people were taken into custody by members of the Economic And Financial Crimes Commission for the alleged crime of internet fraud.
After spending 10 days behind bars, we expected a broken and downcast Naira Marley to emerge from prison on bail. but instead, he surprised us just a few days after his release with the viral hit track ‘Soapy’, which currently has over 5 million Youtube Views.
From ‘PXTA’, to ‘Ma Fo’, it has been hit after hit for Naira since his release from prison. His tracks are dominating top playlists and his fanbase is growing like wildfire.
His lingua has become a pop culture and all of a sudden ‘being a Marlian is the new cool’.
But fans are hungry for more as they have been starved of his stage appearance since his arrest.
Nothing beats seeing Naira Marley on stage again. It would be the greatest gathering of thousands of Marlians, as their first citizen takes the stage for the very first time since his arrest.
The good news is that Access Bank and Star Lager Beer have put together the “Access The Stars” concert that would see Naira Marley perform on stage alongside other A-List artists like Wande Coal, Mayorkun, Skiibii and Niniola on Friday, November 29 at Ikeja City Mall.
- OAP, Toolz Reacts To Name Calling, May Edochie Ref
- Da Baby, Davido Duet, soon To Release New Single
- Domestic Violence : Osinachi Mother Cries Out For
- 'buga Challenge':liberian President dances Excite
- Temi Otedola, Fans Reacts On Mr. eazi's Father’s
- Father's Day Celebration: Davido Receives Messages
- BB Naija Reunion: Emmanuel clears airs on his rela
- Ice Prince soon to drop new single, Hustle
- Afropop Superstar, Mayorkun Releases First Single
- Empress Njamah reveals Ada Ameh health status