Avala Releases Debut Single "mo Fe Be" Post Big Brother Naija
Since leaving the Big Brother House, Avala (which means "warrior" in Old Sanskrit) has been hard at work, collaborating on projects, making appearances, networking and interacting with her rapidly growing global audience.
All of these new experiences have shaped the shy, quiet girl that was Avala into the fresh, sexy, thriving afro-house artiste that is Avala today, and she channels that energy into her new single "MO FE BE'" a Yoruba phrase that translates in English to “I WANT IT LIKE THAT."
The track captures her emotional and artistic maturity as she comes to terms with the fact that the guy she’s in love with might not be perfect and is in-fact very flawed.
Nevertheless, she asserts her love for him despite the supposed better judgment of those around her.
The messages the song conveys remind listeners that love isn’t perfect but that when it’s worth it, we shouldn’t give up so easily when times get rough.
MO FE BE is a high-tempo, afrobeat and house mash-up that will definitely get your energy and feelings up and out on the dance floor.
TITLE: MO FE BE
PRODUCER: MR WITTY
RELEASE DATE: FRIDAY 30TH AUGUST, 2019
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte