Funto Ibuoye’s Five28 Interiors to open exquisite studio this Sunday
On Sunday 25th August 2019, Nigeria’s fast-growing interior décor company, Five28 Interiors, will officially open its elegant studio strategically located at the heart of Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
Widely respected for creating beautiful experiences with innovative designs for executive offices, workspaces, residential apartments, home offices and hospitals, Five28 is a full-service interior design company that specializes in residential and commercial designs.
Founded by 29-year-old award-winning designer Funto Ibuoye, Five28 Interiors began operations in 2016 with the mission to beautify lives, one space at a time.
"We’re thrilled to finally open our studio and enter into a new growth phase to meet increasing demand from clients who are deliberate about their environment and those looking to acquire stylish pieces ranging from furniture, textiles, artworks to tablewares and much more. Five28 is more than an interior design company - it’s an experience and a lifestyle,” said Funto Ibuoye.
The grand opening of the studio located at 23, Opebi Road, Ikeja would also be graced by industry players including Sixth Sense Ltd CEO, Temitope Olagbegi, ace comedian Emma Omagod, business coach Tricia Ikponwonba and many others.
Five28 Interiors has successfully delivered over 40 projects to satisfied clients, including the Gokada Headquarters, as well as a number of creative hubs in divers sectors across the country.
- Tochukwu Karen Obiwulu Celebrates Birthday with Be
- Let’s Work for Peace in Nigeria: Violence Erodes o
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl in Nigeria World Anita
- Check out Most Beautiful Melanin Girl In Nigeria W
- D-Boy serenades Nigeria with brand new promotional
- Angels and Demons Theme Garnished Made In Heaven P
- Alleged Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri chall
- BBNaija: Fake nominations put Cindy, Diane, Frodd