Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja Barrack
Over three hundred residents of Lungi Barracks in Abuja have benefited from a free medical check-up program organized by Miss Health Africa, Queen Ivory Chidi.
The check up which took place at Lungi Barracks town hall, had over 300 participants which included over 100 students of the Command Day Secondary School and 200 Army Officers and the wives of the army officers.
The queen who emerged last year, expressed joy on the outcome stating that she looks forward to doing it again. “It was an awesome experience and I thank God for giving me this platform and laying it in my heart to carry out the free medical orientation/outreach as part of my pet project.
The outcome was awesome… I was elated that people came out to be part of the programme. It clearly shows that people truly care about their health, but may not always have access to or finance for medical care. My team of young professionals worked till evening and all the medicals were exhausted.”
Continuing, the visibly elated queen said ”We were able to run a few medical tests, give counseling, administered medications and refer people to the right authorities where necessary. We also conducted lectures on good hygiene as well as general health management”.
She added that there are plans to take the free medical checkup program to more communities in the nearest future.
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl Universe Praise Aboaba
- New Cheating Rumours Trail Grammy Award Winning Ra
- ECOWAS Youth Council Inducts Publicist Alex Nwankw
- Nigeria DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Le
- Nigerian Makeup Artist DArtistebyawele Shares 7 To
- Actress Rosaline, Model Sister Hold Dinner With Mi
- Mc Galaxy Wraps Up 2019 In Style, Drops Brand New
- Toyin Abraham, Frank Donga, Mercy Johnson Takes 'M