Okorocha's Relations Under Attack In Their Homes By Ihedioha' sGovernment House Police
The quest for power and illegal pursuit of justice by the newly elected governor of Imo State Emeka Ihedioha is far from what we could imagine from a man who had sworn to protect the lives and property of the State.
Some team of government house policemen on Wednesday carried out illegal raid the residence of the immediate past governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha’s family relatives, they include Ike Okorocha, Jude Okorocha, Gerald Okorocha and his younger brother Okey Okorocha and his children, thereby destroying properties and stabbed Onyedi Okorocha, a nephew of Rochas Okorocha.
It should be noted that non of the above-mentioned relatives of Rochas Okorocha were in any government position of any capacity during the immediate past administration.This is one of the various attempts by the newly elected governor of the state to ridicule and tarnish the image of the immediate past governor Rochas Okorocha, by making up stories, reports and endless pursuit in probing the last administration rather than focusing on his campaign manifesto.
Pictures of the illegal raid on Rochas relatives injuring his nephew Onyedi Okorocha by security personnel under the order of Governor Emeka Ihedioha
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers
- Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 C
- Nigeria Fire Service Commends Olakunle churchill a
- Akpororo, MC Lively, Terry G, Small Doctor and Mor