Prince Onyeka Eze, Nigeria Philanthropist Extends Warm Wishes ToMuslims Across Africa
Nigeria Philanthropist and serial Enterpreneur, Prince Dr. Onyeka Eze, CEO and founder of Prince Osisioma Foundation has extended his warmest Eid el Kabir wishes to Muslim Faithfuls across Nigeria and the entire global space.
He made this felicitation via his Instagram handle few hours ago. He noted that the Eid el Kabir celebration was a time of joy, togetherness, kindness, love & peace. He also urged our Muslim brothers and sisters to reflect on the lessons of this celebration and imbibe it in our daily lives.
Prince Onyeka Eze also stressed on the need to extend humanitarian and love-based gestures to the less privileged and downtrodden in the society. He stated that it a period to help the helpless and give hope to the Hopeless, through expressions of genuine love, kindness and caring.
Dr. Onyeka Eze also called for the continued concentration on peace and tolerance across communities in Nigeria. He also buttressed on the need to pray for our leaders, so as to lead a better and progressive nation-state.
Prince(Dr.) Onyeka Eze, concluded by saying Barka Ka Da Sallah to all Muslims across Africa, stressing that his best wishes is for everyone to be happy and be part of the celebration of peace, love and joy. He also sympathised with those Nigerians who are embattled in crisis challenged communities, noting that his foundation will remain committed through help and assistance in ways that could be supportive.
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers
- Household Of Comedians To Face FIRS Team At 2019 C
- Nigeria Fire Service Commends Olakunle churchill a
- Akpororo, MC Lively, Terry G, Small Doctor and Mor