Amb Kingsley Amafibe Applauds FIRS CHAIRMAN, Says He's An Economic Revolutionist
Ambassador Kingsley Amafibe, the President of Peace Ambassador Agency Nigeria and CEO Miss Ambassador for Peace Africa has thanked the Federal Inland Revenue Service under the leadership of Dr. Babatunde Fowler, for his revolutionary initiatives at improving the revenue generating structure of Nigeria, stressing that it had apparently improved the economic development of the Nigerian society.
He made this commendations during a brief discussion with newsmen, at Abuja. He noted that the FIRS CHAIRMAN continued to make significant steps at curbing curruption recorded in revenue sector over time. I can categorically state the FiRS under the watch of Dr. Fowler has made more impacts on the Nigeria economy than ever before.
Amafibe also noted that the FIRS has also engaged in social responsibility to improve the surviving system and give back to the society. In this vein it has supported several agencies like ours during our events and summits.
He applauded Babatunde Fowler for his historic giant achievements in the FIRS since he assumed office. He stated that the revolution in the revenue sector was subject to his exposed and integrated initiatives as to how revenue generation could be increased.
Amafibe also used the opportunity to call on interested participants in the forthcoming Miss Ambassador for Peace Contest. He said that forms are now available as the auditions will hold on June 1st in Abuja, Lagos and Imo states.
- Adio Olumide Emerges Winner Of Cinematography Comp
- Abuja Based Comedian " Koboko Master" Announces Bi
- Miss-K has been praised by fans after she switched
- Regina Entertainment Production To Hold Public Pre
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displa
- Nigeria-Born Cyprus Based Singer And Drum Kit Expe
- Marcy Dolapo Oni’s Private Screening of Short Play
- Nigerian model, Felicia Boco emerges Most Beautifu