E-x-c-l-u-s-i-v-e:Top Ghanaian Movie Director, Frank Rajah In Police Net In Lagos Over Multi-Million Naira Fraud
Top Ghanaian and controversial movie director, Frank Rajah Arase is presently cooling off in police net in Lagos.
The Nigerian born but Ghana based film director was arrested in Lagos on Wednesday, February 1, 2012 for allegedly defrauding one Hakeem Obakoya to the tune of 30,000 US dollars.
According to investigation made by Nollywoodgists.com, Frank was allegedly paid 30,000 US dollars in June 2011 in Nigeria and to deliver a completed movie in August 2011.
Information gathered by Nollywoodgists.com confirms that Frank has since not delivered the completed movie, whose title is Love and Crime but claimed that parts of the already shot movie were stolen while undergoing editing stage.
Nollywoodgists.com exclusively confirmed that star actors, Yvonne Okoro and Majid Michel were earlier billed to star in the movie but Frank later changed casts.
We reliably gathered that Frank requested an additional 10,000 US dollars after the initial 30,000 US dollars paid to him by Hakeem.
We learnt that Hakeem agreed to pay an additional 5,000 US dollars, which Frank refused to collect, claiming that the money would not be enough to finish the movie.
Nollywoodgists.com reliably gathered that Frank was arrested and detained at the Special Fraud Unit, Ikoyi, Lagos yesterday, after many earlier failed effort to arrest him.
We would keep you updated as more events unfolds. Stay tuned to Nollywoodgists.com. Video and Photo evidences of how payments, arrest and detention of Frank available to Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
© 2012 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal