FON Queen, Joy Nguma puts curvy backside on display for VL Magazine cover
Face of Nigeria Queen 2018 Joy Nguma is the cover star for the latest issue of VL magazine tagged the Deluxe Edition. Joy donned a stunning sequined body fitted pink gown putting her super curvy backside on display.
Smothering for the shot, the beauty queen commanded even more attention with her flawless skin and stunning smokey eye makeup.
In the interview, she talked about her childhood experiences, family background, foray into the pageant system and lots more. On her plans for the next 5 years, the curvy queen noted that she hope to have set up an orphanage home and help the less privileged in the society.
She is currently working on creating awareness on cancer and its possible prevention.
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q