Idia Aisien Talks Overcoming Fear of Failure in Aura Magazine Cover Feature
Award-winning TV Anchor, Actress, Model and Philanthropist, Idia Aisien, has a career trajectory that keeps evolving.
While many may know about the glitz and glamour that surrounds her life, what you often don’t see is the immense amount of pressure people in the entertainment industry feel, as they rise to the top.
In this Aura Magazine Cover interview feature, Idia gives a rare glimpse into this subject matter, touching on mental health, self-esteem, fear of failure, and much more.
Read the feature below: Full interview
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star