VP Yemi Osinbajo Stroms Ikeja Cinema to Watch Woli Arole’s Movie
Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, has visited the Silverbird Cinemas at Ikeja to watch a movie, The Call, by comic actor, Woli Arole.
The actor shared a series of pictures on Instagram on Sunday to appreciate Prof. Osinbajo’s presence.
“This could have only be GOD. His Excellence the Vice President of Nigeria Prof Yemi Oshibajo gave us a SURPRISE VISIT at @silverbirdcinemas ikeja.
“He heard of the exploits of #TheCallMovie and decided to SURPISE US. I am humbled sir. You are such a gentleman filled with extreme wisdom. He said he been CALLED too. @profosinbajo,” Woli Arole wrote.
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos