Actress, Nazareth Jesse Turns a Year Older, set to Celebrate with the Orphans
Easy going Nollywood actress, Nazareth Jesse, is a year older today and even though she is making plans to celebrate her day at the orphanage, she is keeping everything calm.
Jesses is not ready to lavish money on expensive drinks rather it is a day or her to seat back and reflect on how far God has brought her.
With a good acting career and family who have been looking out for her and some few people she can call friends, she is indeed bless and still counting.
While she celebrates her day we wish her all the best and may the good Lord grant her more age and happiness.
- Glam Africa Magazine Release Juliet Ibrahims Shoot
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Ala
- Mother Theresa Alms Giving Foundation Lunches in S
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers