I'm Really a Shy Person…Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke
Curvy Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke, is one actress that has not really enjoyed social media as she is always being dragged with various allegations.
The actress cannot seat back to recount how many things have been said about her career wise and her private life yet she has been able to brace up herself and remain focus while her haters keep talking and promoting her image.
She recently shared some sultry photos of herself and decided to make it clear that she is actually a shy person who is not always comfortable flaunting her sexiness neither is she that bad girl many perceive her to be.
According to her, “Anyone who really knows me would tell you dat am a very shy person...especially when it comes to my sexiness or sexuality i get very uncomfortable; surprise? yeaah but it's the truth. Someone once told me Daniella god has blessed you with a badgirl image use it to your advantage hummmn i keep wondering what that means. It’s funny how social media creates a totally different persona about me not knowing that I am the exact opposite of their assumptions, sometimes I read some lies, fake and wrong stories about me on social media and I laugh so hard and wish if only I was that half a bad bitch anyway enough of my stories but I hardly show my sexy side off because it does make me uncomfortable but i will make an exception today because I am a beautiful woman who is blessed and wonderful made and am proud of the beautiful natural body that am in.”
- Ghanaian Media is Promoting Feud among Artistes…Actor Prince David Osei
- It’s Better Tiwa Savage Sleeps with Otedola than Wizkid…Teebillz Speaks
- Actress, Oluwakemi Ogunbiyi Celebrates 365 days with Stunning Photos
- Basketmouth Wins Savanna Pan African Comic Awards 2018
- Comic Nollywood Actor, Okele Welcomes Baby Girl
- Actor, Gentle Jack Storms Wole Adenuga Productions on ‘KNOCKOUT’
- Nollywood Filmmaker, Mykel Parish Survives Near Robbery Attack in Lagos
- Photos of Singer, D’Banj ‘Romancing’ Wife in Public