Ghanaian Media is Promoting Feud among Artistes…Actor Prince David Osei
Ghanaian actor, Prince David Osei, is not happy with the way some Ghanaian artistes keep shading each other every time they are attending any interview.
The actor seems to have had enough of the singers attacking each other as he has now put the blames on TV and Radio stations in the country.
David stressed that TV stations and radio stations in Ghana always promoting feud between artistes which is not healthy for the business and the country at large.
In his words, “Why does TV stations and radio stations in Ghana always promoting feud between artistes. When will a TV or Radio station in Ghana bring artistes together and promotes peace, unity, oneness. Shaking my head, wise up Ghana artistes let’s stop this nonsense.”
- It’s Better Tiwa Savage Sleeps with Otedola than Wizkid…Teebillz Speaks
- Actress, Oluwakemi Ogunbiyi Celebrates 365 days with Stunning Photos
- Basketmouth Wins Savanna Pan African Comic Awards 2018
- Comic Nollywood Actor, Okele Welcomes Baby Girl
- Actor, Gentle Jack Storms Wole Adenuga Productions on ‘KNOCKOUT’
- Nollywood Filmmaker, Mykel Parish Survives Near Robbery Attack in Lagos
- Photos of Singer, D’Banj ‘Romancing’ Wife in Public
- Nollywood Actress, Lilian Esoro Flaunts Killer Shape on Movie Set