Ghanaian Media is Promoting Feud among Artistes…Actor Prince David Osei
Ghanaian actor, Prince David Osei, is not happy with the way some Ghanaian artistes keep shading each other every time they are attending any interview.
The actor seems to have had enough of the singers attacking each other as he has now put the blames on TV and Radio stations in the country.
David stressed that TV stations and radio stations in Ghana always promoting feud between artistes which is not healthy for the business and the country at large.
In his words, “Why does TV stations and radio stations in Ghana always promoting feud between artistes. When will a TV or Radio station in Ghana bring artistes together and promotes peace, unity, oneness. Shaking my head, wise up Ghana artistes let’s stop this nonsense.”
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per