Movie Producer, Yemisi Banjoko with friends Disturbs US with Fashion Outfit
US base Nollywood producer, Yemisi Banjoko, and her friends have shown the US people that Nigeria is rich when it comes to culture and wherever they find themselves, they make their personalities known through fashion.
The weekend was an eventful one for the movie producer who was in company of some of her friends as they turned up for a friend’s burial, Iyabo Kuku's Burial Party in Minneapolis USA.
Yemisi is the producer of the much celebrated movie in the US, ‘Compatble,’ which was premiered in July, 2018.
- Eid el Kabir: Embrace Sacrifice, love, unity, Ambode urges Muslims
- Segun Arinze, Bolanle Ninalowo, Tina Mba star in “African Queen”... In Cinemas, September 7th
- Gov. Ajimobi Show’s off Political Power, Demolishes Singer, Ayefele’s N800m Music House
- Nollywood Actress, Caroline Danjuma Exposes Real Source of Wealth
- Kannywood Actress, Nafisat Abdullahi Losses Mother
- Actress, Mary Njoku Celebrates 6th Year Wedding Anniversary with Hubby
- Singer, CDQ Gifts Self Ford Mustang Ahead of Sallah
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins