My Lover Pushed me into Slimming Down…Actress, Uche Ogbodo
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, has shared her most kept secret about her slimming down and to the surprise of many it was actually her lover that advised her.
She disclosed that her man then claimed that she was too sexy to be hidden in such a big body and that prompted her taking to the gym which has helped reinvent her body.
Disclosing this in a recent interview with Rainbow magazine, she said, “You can't be a "Fat Girl" all your life. Sometimes to keep something you truly love, you have to do something you have never done before. I have never really opened up about what pushed me into losing weight and reinventing myself to this point where am loving myself everyday. •My boyfriend"
“Yes, you heard me. He pushed me into losing weight because he felt I was too sexy to be wrapped up in a body that deprived me of so much. And Damn Sure he was Right! Child birth transformed me so much that I gave up so much and almost lost my career and those who I truly loved and cared about. For every girl out there who is trying to take back their man or their career, trust me you can; you can become whoever you want and be whatever you want and even though people's perception about you should not become your reality but at some point in your life, you have to REINVENT yourself to stay relevant in a career or in a relationship.”
- Nigerian Singer, Kcee in Beards Competition with B
- Actress, Khadijah Ayoade Bags Master’s Degree from
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh in New Relationship, Reveals
- TV Host, Uti Nwachukwu goes on Vacation with Toke
- Be careful of the Butt Surgeries you do…Actress, G
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo shows of his Large Far
- I Dated My Hubby Secretly...Actress, Linda Ejiofor
- Singer, Duncan Mighty Surprises Widow with Toyota