Nollywood Actress, Ifeoma Eze Celebrates Birthday at Mother of Mercy orphanage
Pretty Nollywood actress, Ifeoma Eze, recently turned a year older and the actress rather than go to the club to lavish her money decided to remember those in need.
Ifeoma had to step out with some few friends to the Mother of Mercy orphanage, where she celebrated her day with the children as she donated a token she could just to put smiles on their faces.
It was a joyful day mixed with tears seeing the little children being brought into the world and abandoned by parents yet they felt the love they never got from their real families.
The actress while receiving prayers from the children promised to always come around to visit them and also bring gifts for them anytime she comes around.
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ