Nollywood Actress, Ifeoma Eze Celebrates Birthday at Mother of Mercy orphanage
Pretty Nollywood actress, Ifeoma Eze, recently turned a year older and the actress rather than go to the club to lavish her money decided to remember those in need.
Ifeoma had to step out with some few friends to the Mother of Mercy orphanage, where she celebrated her day with the children as she donated a token she could just to put smiles on their faces.
It was a joyful day mixed with tears seeing the little children being brought into the world and abandoned by parents yet they felt the love they never got from their real families.
The actress while receiving prayers from the children promised to always come around to visit them and also bring gifts for them anytime she comes around.
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings
- Photos: The ADAORAble Charmers Fashion Runway 2018
- Ken Erics of Nollywood releases video of his debut
- Gospel Singer Skalawee Set For South South Pre Alb