Nollywood Actress, Ifeoma Eze Celebrates Birthday at Mother of Mercy orphanage
Pretty Nollywood actress, Ifeoma Eze, recently turned a year older and the actress rather than go to the club to lavish her money decided to remember those in need.
Ifeoma had to step out with some few friends to the Mother of Mercy orphanage, where she celebrated her day with the children as she donated a token she could just to put smiles on their faces.
It was a joyful day mixed with tears seeing the little children being brought into the world and abandoned by parents yet they felt the love they never got from their real families.
The actress while receiving prayers from the children promised to always come around to visit them and also bring gifts for them anytime she comes around.
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older