First Time Beat Maker, Puffy Tee Steps out in Agbada for Sister’s Wedding (photos)
Popular beat maker, Puffy Tee, who recently returned to Nigeria after a long hiatus, has not been relenting in getting his grounds back in the Nigerian music industry after producing some hit songs with most popular Olu Maintain's 'Yahoozee,' and many others.
Still good in his craft on his return, Puffy Tee seems not to have time for himself as he has been busy in the studio with several artistes waiting for him to produce some quality sounds for them. But something important has dragged him out of the studio.
Puffy Tee, had to play the fatherly role for his younger sister who recently got married to his long time lover, Salami.
The wedding which took place in Asese area of Ogun state, saw Puffy Tee first time in Agbada which looks so fitting for him as he represents his father at the sister's traditional marriage.
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per