Staying relevance is Needed in Business...Comedian, Seyi Law
Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, is not just an entertainer but a motivational speaker who is not there to write a book but to share personal live experience to help others grow.
The comedian was part of the guests selected to speak to students at the recently held Palpension Alliance Insurance campus tour at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) recently.
Seyi Law while speaking to the students urged them to try to stay relevant at whatever they are doing as long as they are alive so that their successes will not be in the past.
According to the comedian, "You have to stay relevant for as long as you live, so that your success is not in the past."
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings
- Photos: The ADAORAble Charmers Fashion Runway 2018
- Ken Erics of Nollywood releases video of his debut
- Gospel Singer Skalawee Set For South South Pre Alb