Staying relevance is Needed in Business...Comedian, Seyi Law
Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, is not just an entertainer but a motivational speaker who is not there to write a book but to share personal live experience to help others grow.
The comedian was part of the guests selected to speak to students at the recently held Palpension Alliance Insurance campus tour at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) recently.
Seyi Law while speaking to the students urged them to try to stay relevant at whatever they are doing as long as they are alive so that their successes will not be in the past.
According to the comedian, "You have to stay relevant for as long as you live, so that your success is not in the past."
- Actor, Ken Erics Releases New Single ‘INOZIKWA OME
- Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Gbulie dies of Stroke in
- Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Conferred with
- Too Much Sauce, Too Much Juice from Nollywood Actr
- Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah’s Brother Now Bri
- Checkout Stunning Photos of Actress, Egbenya Chris
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Celebrates Mother as She T
- Nollywood Actor, Collins Ejike Weds Long Time Love