Staying relevance is Needed in Business...Comedian, Seyi Law
Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, is not just an entertainer but a motivational speaker who is not there to write a book but to share personal live experience to help others grow.
The comedian was part of the guests selected to speak to students at the recently held Palpension Alliance Insurance campus tour at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) recently.
Seyi Law while speaking to the students urged them to try to stay relevant at whatever they are doing as long as they are alive so that their successes will not be in the past.
According to the comedian, "You have to stay relevant for as long as you live, so that your success is not in the past."
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ