Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
One of Nigeria’s comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka, has no cause to regret being a father as his son has just made him proud.
The comedian’s son was part of the students who graduated from Covenant University, and the proud dad could not hide the feelings that comes with the success.
He knows that now the son is already heading towards becoming a man and soon to join the labour market or rather, relocate abroad.
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Continues to Slay After Vario
- Charming Photos of Actress, Lizzy Gold as She Adds
- Actress, Christabel Ekeh Building Good Reputation
- International Cuisine Expo, Nigeria Unveils Brand
- Mark shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 beauty page
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son as He Turns
- I have passion for Child education – Queen Chioma