Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
One of Nigeria’s comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka, has no cause to regret being a father as his son has just made him proud.
The comedian’s son was part of the students who graduated from Covenant University, and the proud dad could not hide the feelings that comes with the success.
He knows that now the son is already heading towards becoming a man and soon to join the labour market or rather, relocate abroad.
- Actor, Ken Erics Releases New Single ‘INOZIKWA OME
- Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Gbulie dies of Stroke in
- Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo Conferred with
- Too Much Sauce, Too Much Juice from Nollywood Actr
- Nollywood actress, Belinda Effah’s Brother Now Bri
- Checkout Stunning Photos of Actress, Egbenya Chris
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Celebrates Mother as She T
- Nollywood Actor, Collins Ejike Weds Long Time Love