Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
One of Nigeria’s comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka, has no cause to regret being a father as his son has just made him proud.
The comedian’s son was part of the students who graduated from Covenant University, and the proud dad could not hide the feelings that comes with the success.
He knows that now the son is already heading towards becoming a man and soon to join the labour market or rather, relocate abroad.
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older