Cover your Baby’s Ear so She will not Have Rabbit’s Ear…Fan Tells Actress, Yvonne Nelson
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, is not just happy with her career alone but also with the bundle of joy God has blessed her with which is being a mother.
The actress has not stopped gushing about her little girl since her arrival and all thanks to God and her caring babydaddy who has stood by her all along.
He little baby is fast growing and there is nothing that gives a mother that desired joy than seeing her little one grow.
In as much as everyone loves the baby, a fan took out time to notice something about the baby’s ear and had to advice the couple to always ensure that they use the bay’s cap to cover her ear else she will end up having a rabbit’s ear.
According to the fan, “Please, always put her ear inside her cap. If not, it will make her have a rabbit ear...always push it inside the cap”
- I’m not Using Taju for Business… Actress, Funmi Awelewa Blasts Critics
- Legendary Singer, Moses Ochie Dies of kidney Ailment
- Ghanaian actor, Frederick Nuamah Expecting a Baby Soon
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry