Super Eagles skipper, Mikel Obi Signs New Deal with Kwese TV
Super Eagles skipper, Mikel Obi, has silently landed himself an endorsement deal worth millions of naira with fast growing pay TV brand, Kwese TV.
With the latest signing of the player to Kwese TV, he will represent Kwese’s services and initiatives across Africa while Kwesé will also will join other int'l bodies investing in growing the network of Mikel Obi Africa Children’s Sports Foundation academies across Africa.
The partnership deal is coming at the right time as the Super Eagles of Nigeria will join the rest countries to participate in the upcoming World cup which is scheduled to start in some couple of weeks.
Kwese TV was pleased to unveil the player who is one of the highly celebrated star in the National team and has been able to maintain a good record and account of himself both at national level and club level.
- Glam Africa Magazine Release Juliet Ibrahims Shoot
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Ala
- Mother Theresa Alms Giving Foundation Lunches in S
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers