Using social media to Destroy People is a callous act…Actress, Biodun Okeowo
Some Nigerian celebs have come up with the idea of taking out time to warn those they perceive as haters who come around to insult them through various accounts to be weary of their activities.
One of such celebs who have come out to make her point is actress, Biodun Okeowo better known as Omobutty who stated that using social media to hurt and destroy people is a callous act.
“Using social media to hurt and destroy people is a callous act, acted out by cowards hiding behind their computers/phone to show beef towards people they feel threatened by. My advice: Turn your back on negativity. Focus on the love around. One true lover is much more than 100 fake lovers and haters,” she wrote.
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B