Muna Obikwe’s Kids are doing fine…Actress, Ejiro Okurame
Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe, might be dead and buried, but his legacy still speaks volume of him and that has seen some people giving a strong support to his family.
The actor died in 2015 after prolonged battle with kidney failure leaving behind two kids and his pretty wife who has been in tears since demise of her hubby.
It is not easy for widows in Africa especially to survive but to the grace of God, the late actor’s wife has been pushing through with the kids as some family members and well-wishers remembers them once a while.
One person that has not turned her back on the family from day one has been actress, Ejiro Okurame, who has proven that she is not just a colleague but ready to support anyone who is in need knowing the challenges they go through trying to put smiles on the faces of many homes.
The actress in a recent chat the actress disclosed that Muna’s kids and wife are doing fine as she still keeps contact with them.
- Pretty Mike stuns in Yomi Causal’s latest Collecti
- Pretty Diva Ada Oge Eke Celebrates Birthday With S
- Mother Of First Class Beauty Queen, Ndidi MbagwuMa
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n