Muna Obikwe’s Kids are doing fine…Actress, Ejiro Okurame
Nollywood actor, Muna Obiekwe, might be dead and buried, but his legacy still speaks volume of him and that has seen some people giving a strong support to his family.
The actor died in 2015 after prolonged battle with kidney failure leaving behind two kids and his pretty wife who has been in tears since demise of her hubby.
It is not easy for widows in Africa especially to survive but to the grace of God, the late actor’s wife has been pushing through with the kids as some family members and well-wishers remembers them once a while.
One person that has not turned her back on the family from day one has been actress, Ejiro Okurame, who has proven that she is not just a colleague but ready to support anyone who is in need knowing the challenges they go through trying to put smiles on the faces of many homes.
The actress in a recent chat the actress disclosed that Muna’s kids and wife are doing fine as she still keeps contact with them.
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Continues to Slay After Vario
- Charming Photos of Actress, Lizzy Gold as She Adds
- Actress, Christabel Ekeh Building Good Reputation
- International Cuisine Expo, Nigeria Unveils Brand
- Mark shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 beauty page
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son as He Turns
- I have passion for Child education – Queen Chioma