Nollywood Celebrities Set Hold Candlelight Procession for Late Actress, Abimbola Aisha
Nollywood actress, Abimbola Aisha, is late and buried in faraway Canada where she is a citizen but that will not stop her Nigerian colleagues from appreciating her works.
The actress was said to have died due to some health challenges which she has been nursing for a while until she travelled to Canada for treatment where she died.
To remember her great works in the Nollywood industry, a candlelight procession is being staged for her today Wednesday, 23rd, May 2018, at Blue Roof LTV, Ikeja, while Fadua prayers will take place on Thursday, at same venue.
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021