Nollywood Celebrities Set Hold Candlelight Procession for Late Actress, Abimbola Aisha
Nollywood actress, Abimbola Aisha, is late and buried in faraway Canada where she is a citizen but that will not stop her Nigerian colleagues from appreciating her works.
The actress was said to have died due to some health challenges which she has been nursing for a while until she travelled to Canada for treatment where she died.
To remember her great works in the Nollywood industry, a candlelight procession is being staged for her today Wednesday, 23rd, May 2018, at Blue Roof LTV, Ikeja, while Fadua prayers will take place on Thursday, at same venue.
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere