Nollywood Producer, Emem Isong Reveals Why she Kept Silent About her Marriage
If there is that one person that has been able to give Nollywood a face and has been able to unveil new talents then that will be versatile producer, Emem Isong.
Her works have really stood her out that she does not see herself in any competition with others and her movie academy, Royal Arts Academy, is still one of the most sought after in the country and in terms of productions.
Emem loves having her privacy that at some point, people never really knew much about her until the news of her wedding broke out in 2014 and she also welcoming a set of twins in 2016.
Recently speaking with Topnaija in a recent interview, she explained that she kept her marriage secret and low key because she is not just a private person but also she married late.
"Two years ago I had twins and I was very much excited about it. I got married in 2014, and I had twins in 2016. I’m a very private person, so I just didn’t feel like or see any need to throw and shout about my wedding another thing in our tradition in our culture I will say I married late, so what is the point of doing all of that and even if I were much younger when I got married, I am not sure I would have done all of that. It’s a nice thing to attend weddings but for me, it’s not my thing. God blessed me with twins, it was amazing, I have a 10year old son from a previous relationship."
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ