Comedian, Ebiye Apologises to Singer, Aramide
Comedian, Ebiye Victor, may have cracked expensive joke about singer, Aramide, during the just concluded Headies, but he has come out to apologize for his misused of words.
The comedian admitted to making a distasteful joke when the singer was called to receive her awards and this did not go down in the heart of many.
Realising the damage he has done, he took to his social media account to tender his apologies. “I made a distasteful joke about aramidemusic last night at the headies. I am embarrassed by my comments and I am profusely sorry. Aramide is a hardworking artist who deserves every recognition she gets by merit. I sincerely apologize and pledge that such will not repeat itself again. I pledge to control my words in the future as things said and written cannot be taken back.
- Singer, Simi's Mum Celebrates 1st Wedding Annivers
- No S3x for me Now Till Marriage Night...BBN Star,
- VP Yemi Osinbajo Stroms Ikeja Cinema to Watch Woli
- BBN Star, Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of