Comedian, Ebiye Apologises to Singer, Aramide
Comedian, Ebiye Victor, may have cracked expensive joke about singer, Aramide, during the just concluded Headies, but he has come out to apologize for his misused of words.
The comedian admitted to making a distasteful joke when the singer was called to receive her awards and this did not go down in the heart of many.
Realising the damage he has done, he took to his social media account to tender his apologies. “I made a distasteful joke about aramidemusic last night at the headies. I am embarrassed by my comments and I am profusely sorry. Aramide is a hardworking artist who deserves every recognition she gets by merit. I sincerely apologize and pledge that such will not repeat itself again. I pledge to control my words in the future as things said and written cannot be taken back.
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Continues to Slay After Vario
- Charming Photos of Actress, Lizzy Gold as She Adds
- Actress, Christabel Ekeh Building Good Reputation
- International Cuisine Expo, Nigeria Unveils Brand
- Mark shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 beauty page
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son as He Turns
- I have passion for Child education – Queen Chioma