Comedian, Ebiye Apologises to Singer, Aramide
Comedian, Ebiye Victor, may have cracked expensive joke about singer, Aramide, during the just concluded Headies, but he has come out to apologize for his misused of words.
The comedian admitted to making a distasteful joke when the singer was called to receive her awards and this did not go down in the heart of many.
Realising the damage he has done, he took to his social media account to tender his apologies. “I made a distasteful joke about aramidemusic last night at the headies. I am embarrassed by my comments and I am profusely sorry. Aramide is a hardworking artist who deserves every recognition she gets by merit. I sincerely apologize and pledge that such will not repeat itself again. I pledge to control my words in the future as things said and written cannot be taken back.
- Nollywood actress, Agbor Queeneth Slays beside Swimming Pool (photos)
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Consistently Slaying in Various Outfits
- Nollywood Actor, Henry Nwankwo Undergoes Successful Surgery After Bullet Wound
- Exquisite Photos of Actress, Tonia Nwosu as She Turns a Year older
- Nollywood Actress, Dayo Amusa Enjoying her UK Vacation
- Actor, Mustapha Ololade Celebrates 1year Wedding Anniversary
- I Spent my Dry Cleaning Money on Nollywood…Producer, Ikenna Best
- Nollywood Actress, Shirley Igwe Proves that Men are Rushing her with Adoring Photos