Comedian, Ebiye Apologises to Singer, Aramide
Comedian, Ebiye Victor, may have cracked expensive joke about singer, Aramide, during the just concluded Headies, but he has come out to apologize for his misused of words.
The comedian admitted to making a distasteful joke when the singer was called to receive her awards and this did not go down in the heart of many.
Realising the damage he has done, he took to his social media account to tender his apologies. “I made a distasteful joke about aramidemusic last night at the headies. I am embarrassed by my comments and I am profusely sorry. Aramide is a hardworking artist who deserves every recognition she gets by merit. I sincerely apologize and pledge that such will not repeat itself again. I pledge to control my words in the future as things said and written cannot be taken back.
- Comic Actor, WOLI AGBA Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actress, Lilly Afe Shares Steamy hot Photos with her fans
- Ex-Beauty Queen Irene holds National Children's Peace Advocacy concert
- Actress, Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Wet Panties in Public (photos)
- Skales' Manager Kollertunz Welcomes Baby Boy
- How Bro Joshua Iginla Predicted The Current APC Crisis
- Actor, Zubby Michael Completes Multimillion Naira Duplex
- Photos of how Late Actress, Aishat Abimbola was buried in Canada